Suenos twin pack tattoos
May you always be fortunate.
An amulet is an object or piece of jewelry thought to repel misfortunes. Almost every culture has a tradition of wearing amulets to protect from bad luck or mischievous spirits. This collection is inspired by Turkish kilim (rugs), known for their protective geometric symbols, ancient Greek Tetractys (10 dots) which represents the musica universalis and Cosmos, and finally, wings inspired by Egyptian art - the ancient Egyptians believed winged gods protected creatures and temples, enfolding them in their wings.
Did you know, this collection can be combined with our Sueños collection?
What's in the package:
- Two full sheets of gold and silver metallic tattoos with turquoise accents, designed by Henna lounge
- Cut out the motifs you want to apply, following the template on the back of the sheet.
- Remove the plastic backing
- Place metallic side down on clean, dry skin
- Wet with a wet cloth or spray bottle and hold firmly for 30 seconds or until tattoo sticks to skin.
- Carefully remove paper backing and allow design to rest for about 10 minutes
- When you're ready for a new design simply remove with rubbing alcohol